Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm a marketer and yet...

... I'm pretty stumped on how to let all you other cool bloggers know that I'm out there. Venting to oneself is not nearly as fun as unleashing on others, after all.

There's something about a brand spanking new blog that is less than attractive, of course. Aside from being the new kid on the block (or even better, new kid on the blog), which can I'm sure illicit wary skepticism and a silent, prolonged initiatiation of sorts---there just plain isn't much to read! This is my second entry for chrissakes!

Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day, I guess.

So with that, I'll leave you all with a promise---everyday I will present you with something new. Could be riveting. Could be dull as bricks. Could be inspiring. Could inspire vomit.

For now, I will leave you with today's top 3 reasons we want a baby:
  1. Finally! Proof that the world doesn't revolve around me
  2. Those tender, meaty 6-month old thighs that demand daily (hourly) squeezes
  3. Ah yes---a little person who will listen intently (if only while an infant) to Don's love of Jedis, Jawa's and The Edmonton Oilers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Kelly!

I think I may need my computer geek hubby to give me a little assistance with the code. Should have it uploaded in a few hours.

Can't wait to join the Ring!

Sarah said...

I did it! The icon is on my blog!

No geek assistance necessary.