Saturday, December 31, 2005

Just another New Year's Eve





Sorry for the lengthy hiatus. Holidays have a way of making me retreat, for lack of a better word.

Had a lovely low key Xmas. I only have good things to say about the President's Choice Easy Carve turkey. They should call it the Easy Carve Turn-key.

Seeing as this Cycle (I'm on on day 36) has been a write-off, I haven't been thinking that much about the baby making efforts the last week. The RBU (Reproductive Biology Unit) at Mt. Sinai is closed until the 3rd, so I'm just holding tight. Planning to get that Clomid dosage upped and see if the doctor thinks Metformin might be worth trying as well.

Today is a day of note for Don and I. It marks 3 years since I discovered my darling on the World Wide Web of Love. It seems like we've known each other for more like 6 years. I thank my lucky stars that he responded to my first e-mail. (He almost didn't because of the thousands of miles between us).

No real plans for tonight. We may go see the Squid and the Whale at the Revue on Roncesvalles. I'm getting my hair cut this morning and I'm hoping for something a little more dramatic than my standard layered number. Wish me luck.

No comments: