Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Heeeere chicky, chicky, chicky...


Apologies to my hordes of fans for the absent posts of the last few days. I know you've come to depend on their riveting content to get you through the day.

Fear not. I'm back.

And I'm employed.

2 days in at the Cancer Society and it's feeling pretty good. I'm a tad overwhelmed with the details (i.e.: 10-page spreadsheets devoted to 70 some-odd marcomm products and their inventory status), but I'm incredibly grateful for the return to stability---even if it is just a maternity-leave contract.

And as a nice little bonus, I'm told there's "something in the water" there because the marcomm ladies are getting preggers like it's going out of style.

Tomorrow, I FINALLY meet with Greenblatt to discuss my zany bloodwork and whether or not there's any hope in hell of this hen ever laying a golden egg.